DIFFERENT SHEDS TO ACCOMODATE DIFFERENT COWS|
Different types of cows are kept here in their respective specific sheds. The cows are classified according to their functions as below. Also an open space is also provided for cows near their sheds for wondering.
• Sheds for cows going to jungle.
• Old cattle enclosure.
• JEEV DAYA DHAM – the cows recovered from slaughter houses are kept in this shed.
• Open ground for Jeev Daya Govansh.
• Orphanage calves.
• Shed for pregnant cows.
• Khillar govansh.
• SARASWATI SHED - for V.I.P. Calves.
• MANORAMA SHED - for milk giving cows.
• GAYATRI SHED - for milk drinking calves.
• PRITISUDHA SHED - for milk giving cows.
• INDRAYANI SHED - for milk drinking cows.
• GOKUL - an open ground place for milk giving govansh.
• Calves which are suitable for pregnancy.
• GO-SAVARDHAK KENDRA – open space for cows (3 sheds for 500 calves).
• SITA-BHAGWATI-CHINTAMANI-VASUNDHARA SHED (only for milk feeding cows).
• SEVA DHAM - the cows which are suffering from diseases or affected by any accident are kept here in I.C.U. Under 24 hour inspection of doctors.
• MAMTA NIWAS - cows which are left away by their owners are kept here.
• GANGA SHED - cows of all species are kept together here.
• YAMUNA SHED - in this shed, cows who do not have their own calves feed milk to those calves that do not have their own mother.
• KAILASH NANDI - for all males, which are useful for production.